FAQs – About the offer
Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Customers will get a cashback of 50% up to Rs.100, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy.
Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You have to go to the Swiggy website or app, select the food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.
Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid during 21st June – 30th June 2019, both days inclusive.
Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period.
Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. Instant cashback will be credited after completing the payment.
Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Swiggy?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Swiggy website or app using Amazon Pay
Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid during 21st June – 30th June 2019, both days inclusive, (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
Under this Offer, instant cashback of 50% up to Rs.100, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy, will be provided to each customer who :
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
3. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
4. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
5. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
6. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
7. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
8. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount
9. Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
10. This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
11. The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer instantly post making the Qualifying Transaction
12. Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
13. By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
14. This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
15. Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.