Magicpin Amazon Cashback Offer.
Contents Of This Post
Join Our Official Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/offerworld/
Telegram Broadcast : https://telegram.dog/s/offerofworld (Search @offerofworld)
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/dekhreview
Amazon Pay Magicpin Offer : 10% Cashback Upto Rs.50 On Recharge, Bill Payment Or Gift Voucher Purchase.
1. Download MagicPin App CLICK HERE
Cities Covered Under Magic Pin : Delhi , Kolkata , Noida , Bangaluru , Pune , Mumbai , Jaipur , Chennai , Hyderabad , Ahmedabad & Chandigarh. So, Download Only If You Are IN These Cities. More Details In Play Store App Description.
2. Open App And Sign Up Your Account.
3. Go To Refer And Earn Option And On Apply Promo Code Apply JTUH2748
5. You Will Get Instantly Rs.50 For Entering Referral Code
6. Upload Selfie & Bill Of Store You Visited To Claim More Magic Pin Bonus.
7. Redeem Your Earnings As Discount On Prepaid, Postpaid Or Gift Voucher From App Redeem Section.
8. Collect Offer Before Doing Transactions : CLICK HERE
How To Redeem Magic Pin Credit :
Go To Redeem Points ==> E-Commence ==> Now Buy Flipkart/BMS/Big Bazaar Etc At 5-50% Using Magic Pin Credit And Pay Rest Via Any Payment Method.
Source : CLICK HERE
FAQs – About the offer
Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Customers will get a cashback of a 10% upto Rs.50, applicable 1 time per user on using Amazon Pay on Magicpin during the offer period.
Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You have to go to the Magicpin app, website and m-web, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.
Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid from 01st July’2020 – 31st July’2020, both days inclusive.
Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can be availed 1 time per user during the offer period.
Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited within 3 days as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment.
Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Magicpin?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Magicpin app, website or m-web using Amazon Pay.
Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Samast Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Samast Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid from 01st July to 31st Aug’ 2020 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, a cashback of 10% upto Rs.50, applicable once per user, using Amazon Pay on Magicpin during the offer period will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the app, m-web and website of the Merchant at Magicpin or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website and app.
(c) Are IN mobile verified users.
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
It is clarified that the amount of cashback that a customer receives will be determined on a random basis and APIPL accepts no responsibility for the amount that a customer receives under this Offer.
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810