Flat Rs.50 Cashback At HP Petrol Pumps On Payment Via FreeCharge.
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Flat Rs.50 Cashback At HP Petrol Pumps On Payment Via FreeCharge.
JOIN OFFER WORLD Broadcast : Send Whatsapp Messege ADD ME To 8981634416.
Telegram Broadcast : https://t.me/offerofworld (Search @offerofworld)
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/dekhreview
Freecharge HP Petrol Pumps Cashback Offer : Flat Rs.50 Cashback Via Freecharge. II 08 May-30 June.
Source : CLICK HERE
How To Redeem Freecharge Petrol Pump Cashback Offer :
- Load money in your Freecharge Wallet
- Click on Pay Send to generate your #OnTheGo Pin
- Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the card swipe machine
- Enjoy the cashback in your Freecharge Wallet
TERMS & CONDITIONS Of HP Petrol Pump Freecharge Cashback Offer :
- Get Flat Rs.50 cashback when you pay with Freecharge on HP Petrol Pumps.
- Minimum transaction amount is Rs.499.
- Offer valid once per user per month
- To know more about the outlets, Please refer this link – offers.freecharge.in/Fuel/Fuel.xlsx
- Offer is valid from 08th May 2018 to 30th June 2018
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 3 years from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-enactable
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- For all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer write to email@example.com
- Freecharge and HP outlets reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively changes) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice.
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity