Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz.
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz.
- 1.1 ==> All Amazon Quiz Contest Answer CLICK HERE
- 1.2 Prizes Of Amazon Special Ediction Quiz Contest :
- 1.3 How To Play Amazon Special Ediction Contest Quiz ?
- 1.4 Answer’s Of Amazon Special Ediction Quiz :-
- 1.5 GOOD LUCK 😀
- 2 Share this:
- 3 Related
Join Our Official Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/offerworld
Telegram Broadcast : https://telegram.me/offerofworld (Search @offerofworld)
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/dekhreview
==> All Amazon Quiz Contest Answer CLICK HERE
Prizes Of Amazon Special Ediction Quiz Contest :
Solve & Win : 1 Winner Rs. 1,50,000 Paybalance.
How To Play Amazon Special Ediction Contest Quiz ?
Download Amazon App http://bit.ly/2sR56nr ==> Open Amazon App ==> Login Your Account ==> Click On The Daily Quiz Banner ==> After Playing Daily Quiz You Will Get Play More Quiz Button Unber That Special Quiz Available ==> Now Take The Help Of Our Answer To Solve.
Video Support : https://youtu.be/p5xflTePqM0
Answer’s Of Amazon Special Ediction Quiz :-
1. In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Answer : 1937.
2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer : 12th March 1930.
3. Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
Answer : Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
4. Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Answer : 5.
5. Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Answer : Lal Bahadur Shastri.
6. Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer : Long Walk to Freedom.
7. The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Answer : John Ruskin.
GOOD LUCK 😀
Amazon Special Ediction Quiz Winner Announcement:
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June, 2019.
Amazon Special Ediction Quiz Terms and Conditions:
1. This Contest will commence on 2nd October from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible to winning Rs. 1,50,000 Paybalance Each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to Claim the prizes as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.