Amazon June Quiz Answers.
Contents Of This Post
Join Our Official Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/offerworld/
Telegram Broadcast : https://telegram.dog/s/offerofworld (Search @offerofworld)
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/dekhreview
Prizes Of Amazon App June Contest Quiz :
Solve & Win : 20 Winners Rs. 5,000 Paybalance Each.
How To Play Amazon June Quiz Contest ?
Download Amazon App From Playstore ==> Open Amazon App ==> Login Your Account ==> Click On The Daily Quiz Banner ==> After Playing Daily Quiz You Will Get Play More Quiz Button Under That May Quiz Available ==> Now Take The Help Of Our Answer To Solve.
Video Support : https://youtu.be/p5xflTePqM0
June Amazon Quiz All Correct Answers :
1. On June 6, 1674, who was coronated at the Raigad Fort and was given the title of ‘Chhatrapati’?
2. In June 2014, which of these states was split to create the 29th state in India?
Answer : Andhra Pradesh.
3. On 25th June, 1983 India beat West Indies to win their first ever World Cup. Who was the West Indies captain in that match?
Answer : Clive Lloyd.
4. On June 21, 2018 1,00,984 participants set what Guinness World Record at Kota?
Answer : World’s largest Yoga lesson.
5. Which famous writer, winner of the ‘Best of the Booker’ award was born on June 19, 1947?
Answer : Salman Rushdie.
GOOD LUCK 😀
Amazon June 2020 Quiz Winner Announcement:
There are a total of 20 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 15th July,2020.