Convert Paytm KYC Account To Paytm Merchant Account. Easiest Method.
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Convert Paytm KYC Account To Paytm Merchant Account. Easiest Method.
- 1.1 For Non KYC Follow This. You Need PAN CARD & AADHAR CARD.
- 1.2 Terms and Condition for Small and Medium Merchants :-
- 1.3 Terms and Condition for Registered Businesses:-
- 1.4 Share this:
- 1.5 Related
JOIN OFFER WORLD Broadcast : Send Whatsapp Messege ADD ME To 8981634416.
Telegram Broadcast : https://telegram.me/offerofworld (Search @offerofworld)
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/dekhreview
Also Read Paytm Postpaid To Bank Or Credit Card To Bank Tick Here : CLICK HERE
Note : Don’t Use Self QR For Sending Wallet To Bank, Exchange With Friends Otherwise They Might Block Account As Self Transfer Not Allowed In Case Of Merchant
SOURCE SMS : Register as a Paytm merchant & accept payments in your bank a/c at zero charges. Get Paytm QR code for your business now. CLICK HERE
Paytm KYC User Apply For Paytm Merchant Accounts And Transfer Paytm Cash To Bank At Zero Percent. [Verified]
Link : http://bit.ly/2BqgwAp
Paytm Merchant App Link : CLICK HERE
=> Apply For Offline Store QR Code Option. Not For Web Payment Option. This Is For Website Owner.
=> No Extra Documents Of Merchant Required. Just Apply That’s It.
=> TRICK ONLY FOR Paytm KYC USER.
For Non KYC Follow This. You Need PAN CARD & AADHAR CARD.
Visit Paytm Merchant Account 50K offline Signup page
Now Click on Get Started For Free.
Here You Need to Login With Your Paytm Account.
Now You will be Redirected to another page where you need to fill your Adhaar Card Details or PAN Card Details.
Enter Your Name And Adhaar Card or Name And PAN Number.
Proceed to next Step And Put Business name and category.
Now On Final Step Enter Your Bank Detail.The money will be credited to this account.
Just wait for Few Minutes, Do Not Close the Window and You will Get Your QR Code Generated.
Now You can accept payment as Merchant and Transfer at 0% Fee.
You can Track your Payment From Dashboard.paytm.com
You can print it Or Save it.
Note that Total Received Payment In a Day Will Be Transferred to Your Account By the End Of the Day, Do not Try To Transfer Fund using wallet it will be charged
How To Transfer Paytm Cash At Zero Penchant To Bank ?
Transfer From One/Any Account To Paytm Merchant Account Using QR Code Your Money Will Be Directly Credited In Paytm Saving Account Or In Default Bank With 24 Hours.
Terms and Condition for Small and Medium Merchants :-
Most small merchants struggle with the hassles of dealing in loose change. Not to mention the risks of theft and loss. Paytm’s cashless payments can touch anyone, from a Kirana store in a big city to a paper delivery boy in a small town to a farmer in a far-away tehsil. Any KYC-enabled user has access to the following:
1. INR 1 Lakh limit: Minimum-KYC merchants is entitled to have up to INR 20k as wallet balance and the KYC-enabled Paytm Wallet lets you save up to INR 1 lakh at any time.
2. Linked to personal Paytm Account: The Paytm Sticker on your store-front is linked to your personal Paytm account. This helps you keep a tab of payments easily.
3. No transaction fee: Accept and send unlimited Paytm payments for free. You can also transfer up to INR 25k to your Bank account every month. According to the latest RBI guidelines, self-declared merchants can transfer up to Rs. 50,000 directly in their bank account.
Terms and Condition for Registered Businesses:-
Businesses can enable the Paytm Wallet at their retail outlets to allow quick and easy payments. It reduces queues at payment counters while making it easier to track each transaction. Our cost-effective solutions are geared to help companies serve customers better.
1. Unlimited Transfers: There are no limits to how much you can transfer to your bank account.
2. Straight to your Bank Account: Perfect if your employees insist on bank statements. You are always welcome to use Paytm.
So these are some details to become Paytm Merchant to Accept Payments for your Stores.
In Case Trick Wont Work :
We Are Transferring Your Wallet To Bank At 1% i.e. Rs.1 For Rs.100. Message Us On Facebook Page For Deal : CLICK HERE